Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a quickie

I've been too busy at MC to blog these days. I manage to Facebook only because I can log on and then keep it in the background, and go back to it when I need a distraction. I can't actually sit down and focus on writing new posts on the blog! But it should be better after Christmas, when I'm done with my contract there.

Talking about Christmas, I feel awful that I don't feel Christmassy at all and it's only a week away! My tree isn't up, I haven't bought any gifts...

Even though I've been busy at work this week, last week and weekend in Singapore were pretty eventful. But will dish on those events later on. Will also post up a few photos from Singapore for those who don't have access to my Facebook albums.

Peace and love, peace and love.*

*Chris Moyles reference :P If you don't listen regularly, then you won't get it.

No comments: