Friday, December 19, 2008

And hello to you!

I haven't worked so bloody hard in one week in a long time! Every day, 9.45am till up to 11pm! It's just been so crazy.

Funnily enough though, I haven't really been looking forward to the weekend. I don't mean I didn't want the weekend to come. I just wasn't looking forward to it like I usually do. Guess cuz during the week I'm quite bored and can't wait till my friends are free to hang out during the weekend. But this week being so crazy, I've just had no time to think. I'm SO glad I'm not in this job permanently!

At least I had some time to unwind tonight at Souled Out. Saw two lovey dovey couples and a lamp post at a table opposite me. Poor guy. I actually took a photo of the tragic table, but am just too tired to upload it at the moment. Maybe I will one day.

It's been a while since I've been home on a Friday night. If I remember correctly, the last time I did was the disastrous adventure of me having too much Grey Goose and then following it up with lots of falling down and wrecking furniture. I would go back to that night and do it all over again though. Slightly differently!

Here's a little shout out to Tequila Lin, who's just discovered this blog although she's been a star in several posts for some time now. And another shout out to Colin Farrell, John Cusack, Holt McLaren, Edward Norton, Michael Bublé and Andrea Bocelli. Oh, and all the Roberts out there.

I need a drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you missed out robert buckley :P
now google him will ya??

Anonymous said...

hope u dont get hooked to drinking.... we hv enuf in the family!