Tuesday, January 18, 2005

My Wish List #3

My birthday's coming soon and I'm sure MANY people will be wondering what I want, so I've decided to be helpful and thoughtful and put my wishes online. HEEHEE...



Birthday Wish List

  1. Calvin and Hobbes books - the big ones, not the small ones.
  2. Lots of earrings, especially hoop ones. Small ones will be good so I can wear them every day.
  3. Baby tees, especially from FCUK.
  4. New thongs, preferably in black or white. Thongs, meaning flip-flops, meaning slippers.
  5. A new boyfriend. HAHA!! I know he doesn't read this blog, so it doesn't matter.
  6. Some spending money in Pound Sterling.
  7. Marks & Spencer All Butter Chocolate Bites. The double sized tub, please.
  8. People to stop behaving like spoilt brats and work hard towards a better life.
  9. Grandpa G celebrating my birthday with me.



Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments: