Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Meet The Fockers!!

I watched Meet The Fockers today and it's so funny! I love that show. The Fockers were sooo funny without being corny or cheesy. Those actors are just naturals!

Work tomorrow! SIGH...

Anyway, just found out that the MAS Fair is on February 19 at Mines, so anyone who wants cheap airfares, head there!! But beware of the traffic! On second thoughts, don't go, okay?!! Since I'll be heading in that direction as well. Hopefully I can get a flight without waiting too long.

If you miss the MAS Fair anyway, you can wait for the MATTA Fair which should be held March 11 2005 at the usual PWTC. But I think the rates there will be less competitive than at the MAS Fair. Oops! Pretend I didn't say that.

Go to the MATTA Fair! Go to the MATTA Fair! Go to the MATTA Fair! Not MAS!

No comments: