Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Starting to feel stressed

Deadlines for all assignments are getting nearer and nearer. Now I'm beginning to feel a little worried. Enough playing around! I've been going out so much I haven't had time to do work, and when I AM at home, I just stare at the laptop and convince myself that I can't do any work at that moment. BAD BAD BAD!

Oh by the way, I love that song by Michael Jackson. What's happening to him now anyway? I hope he's alright. I really think he's genuinely talented. What a guy. And I won't accept any criticisms about him!! He may be weird, but we should appreciate all the good he's given us and the music industry.

One last thing before I jump into bed in my satin pyjamas - I wanna say a big HI to my German viewers. I do believe I have some who've been to my site a few times already? If this is true, do send me a comment or chat with me on the flooble. I'd love to know what you're thinking when you read.

If the above is not true, disregard that paragraph and drink a bottle of Radeberger Pilsner (see I did my research).

ps. Shark Tale's hilarious!!

No comments: