Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Call the paramedics, I feel faint!

*Woo woo! Sirens going!

Is this pic too hot for you gals out there? HAHA... thought I should give you guys some excitement after so much partying. The partying never stops!!

And best of all, gals... I KNOW THIS GUY! Haha... for privacy (and security - I can see the thinking bubbles popping out of your heads now : "Boy oh boy oh boy I'm gonna rush over to this guy's house as soon as I finish reading this GREAT blog and I'm gonna claim this MAN!")reasons, I shall not disclose his real identity.

Anyway, maybe... just MAYBE... he's not a man??!! GASP! Hahaha... I'll leave it for your pleasure.

(I promised the star of this post today that I wouldn't distract my readers from this delightfully...stimulating? *wink ...rendered photograph. So that's it for today honeys.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can assure you...my Pocky is real ;D