Thursday, October 21, 2004

The benefits of satin pyjamas

Yes it's true.

How many of you just go to sleep in normal shirt and shorts? Pyjamas? Ultra sexy transparent see through barely there lingerie? Nothing at all?

Well, I have this set of satin pyjamas I bought in Melbourne years ago and I always thought of it as an inconvenience because of the long sleeves and when I brush my teeth I'd get it all wet so I never wore it much. But recently I realised that when I wear it, I don't wake up in the middle of the night clutching the double layered quilt and shivering like a dog having a bath.

Really! It's true! So if your room is like an icebox and people who open the door and walk in immediately get icicles hanging from their nose, go get yourselves some satin pyjamas!!

Or you could get a really hot hunky dude to share body heat with you.

No comments: