Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm a Bad Girl! *meow!*

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with the title above. That's a private joke.

My mum just said that the lead actor in Wire In The Blood is mildly attractive. I responded by saying that he looks a little like the guy in Quantum Leap. I believe his name is Scott Bakula.

Wow, how long has it been since Quantum Leap? I used to LOVE that show! Does anyone else remember it?

Goodness me, my mum just turned to me and asked, "Do you want to have a baby?". I'm sitting at the dining table nicely blogging and facebooking, and she's watching Wire In The Blood, right, and out pops that question? Uuuuhhhhhhhh........ what's even more disturbing is that she was watching the part on TV where this girl had been chopped alive and her blood was smeared all over the walls of her flat. Rrriiiiiggghhhhhtttttt...... are you saying that reminds you of giving birth to me?

Anyway, hey, to those who read this blog, I'd love it if someone would drop me a line to let me know if you remember (and liked) Quantum Leap!

No comments: