Thursday, August 23, 2007

Damn the French!

Yes yes yes!

Yes, I tell you! The French should crawl under a rock and squirm. Or perhaps that's what I should be doing... scummy spendthift that I am.

I walked into L'Occitane today while mum was shopping for clothes and had a full tour of every single item in there by the really helpful salesgirl. Of course, after that, I couldn't help feeling obligated to buy something. BUT ONLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING THERE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Dammit!

All the French labels were so inviting. And all the gel tubes looked enticing. Until you see the round plastic jars. Which were so appealing... 'til you come across the round glass jars with irresistible paper labels and French names and descriptions. C'est magnifique! C'est merveilleux!

And so I ended up spending quite a bit of money on ONE item - an orange body scrub. In a round glass jar. With an irresistible paper label. And a wooden spoon to scoop up the gook. Whoa. Cool phrase there - Scoop the Gook, yo!

Oh bloody... time to stop blogging rubbish. Click my beautiful glass jar below to read about it. Though why you should want to, I don't know!

1 comment:

Carrot said...

i looooove l'occitane!