Wednesday, May 26, 2010

When I hate everybody...

In recent weeks I've been increasingly annoyed by Dutch people and their (for the most part) selfish, individualistic attitudes.

But then I'm reminded via Twitter and Malaysian news sites, that Malaysians can also be very annoying.

And since I only have permission to stay in either one of these two countries, I came to the conclusion that living in NL is a better choice as I can always tell myself, "Dutch people are friggin annoying and I really hate them", keeping in mind that I only have to temporarily deal with them while I'm living here. And I can keep Malaysia as some sort of paradise of homeliness and delicious food.

But if I lived in Malaysia, there's no similar thought that can console me and I'd have to be subjected to their idiocy and annoying habits.

5 comments:

Mumsy said...

hmm..backhand sorta conclusion :)

-=ŜçħőłąšŧĩĈã=- said...

well, good thing u have a choice.. sigh i'm stuck with 'just' Malaysia...

Anyways, how are you doing girl.. it's been awhile since i last visit your blog. hope all is well ;)

shoobaba said...

Schola:
I noticed! Ah, things have been... not awesome. But I'm still hanging in there :)

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah complain complain complain

shoobaba said...

negative comments are fine and dandy, but anonymously signed negative comments are just cowardly and oh, dare i say it... immature.