Seems the older you get, the less presents you receive. But the presents that you do receive are bigger and better! So no complaints there :)
- A shower FM radio ➤ thanks to Schrobbenmaster Rik
- Artsy/designer/vintage tableware (plates, cups, cutlery) ➤ thanks to Frachely and John T (who was nice enough to take photos at my party too)
- Any perfume in a beautiful bottle (btw, my Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel is finished) ➤ still open for any generous soul
- Wine glasses (at least ONE matching pair) ➤ thanks to Yelleh Belleh
- Comfy, soft, thick bathroom rugs (the larger the better) ➤ thanks to Tequila Lin and Dan the Drinker
- A short break to Bangkok, Thailand ➤ well, wasn't a gift, but I am going next week! ;)
- 3 months in Paris, France ➤ open for another generous soul (Mumsy Bumsy did sponsor some of my ticket to Melbourne, so it's just as great!)
- La Senza shopping vouchers (a gal can't have too much lingerie) ➤ anyone?
- Vodka or whisky (as stock for my next party - which the giver will most definitely be invited to) ➤ got some wine instead, which is just as good
- A large living room rug, preferably dark (black/brown/grey) and furry/hairy ➤ anyone??
- All-white plain/textured (NO patterns) tissue box covers ➤ guess this will go to my Christmas Wish List 2009
- Big white artificial flowers (roses/lilies/etc) - 20 of them would be lovely :P ➤ as will this!
Awesome gifts, thanks everyone!!