Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sucking my head

Wow, I dunno why I feel so sleepy now. Maybe cuz I woke up early to let the cleaner in. At least I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow. Yay!

I just got back from touching up my roots at the salon. It actually makes quite a bit of difference, that one inch! Looks like I coloured my whole head again. Also makes a big difference in my wallet. Just one inch costs so darn much.

I also did a scalp treatment, compliments of Pretty Nicole. Apparently it cleans all the dirt on your scalp and all that jazz. It smells exactly like toothpaste and it made my head feel so cold! It also reminded me of mint candy and gave me images of putting my head in my mouth - figuratively speaking - and sucking on it. I don't know if it's expensive, but it only takes about 10 minutes, so try it out if you're interested.

I gotta get off now cuz my laptop's out of battery!

No comments: