Monday, January 28, 2008

Pancakes, haircuts, British films and London

It's 9am now, and I've been up for 4 1/2 hours. I've been having pancakes since I arrived... and I think I've eaten about 10 pieces by now! Time to move on...

Iknow it's about time to put up some photos, but I haven't taken any yet. Yesterday, we went to Shrewsbury, but nothing much happened there. Hmmph. Leaving the house soon to get G's hair cut. Exciting, eh? Maybe I should sneak in some shots then...

We watched a DVD last night of a British movie called Hot Fuzz about an extremely efficient London policeman transferred to "Village of the Year" Sandford in Gloucestershire. Apparently the safest village in the country, but in reality, ironically so! :P I only watched half of it as my eyes just refused to stay open - but it was good! Really funny as only the British can do it. Look out for the film. You won't regret it.

Going down to London on Thursday for Varekai (Cirque du Soleil) and am sooooo looking forward to it! Then meeting Zlynn and Jason L for what will probably be a superb night out on Friday. Wooooo! It's gonna be a good week :P

No comments: