Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas rant

Had the craziest night at Bar Club yet. I even have a huge circular bruise on my right foot! And that was just from some guy stepping on it. Thank goodness I don't have any bruises from all the falling down... goodness knows how many times I was dragged down by very very tipsy people!

Anyway, as Christmas is just round the corner, I'd like to wish everyone Merry Christmas!

You know what? It's one of the best times of the year, but this year, thinking about it just makes me stressed. Bad enough that people will be holding Christmas parties during the day and night, but do people have to have birthdays on Christmas and Christmas Eve?

Parents, can you please be more considerate to yourselves and to others, and try to conceive at a time when the baby won't be born any time near a huge holiday? Thank you!

So not only do I have family dos and Christmas parties to attend, I've got two birthdays! And I want to/have to go to all of em! Streeeeeesssssssssss..............

And maybe it's my fault for booking my trip to UK at this time of the year, but spending on Christmas and birthday presents has sapped my holiday fund dry. What to do... what to do....

I think I read somewhere that the presents you give says a lot about yourself. I guess it's kinda true. I usually like to get arty crafty stuff, books, or even toys which look like my old ones, for my younger cousins. And this year I've got quite into flowers and I find myself looking at flowers for other people as well. Scary thought?

No comments: