Thursday, December 27, 2007

Boxing Day post

'Tis the season to be sick!

I'm just recovering from a sore throat and flu, but so many other people are still sick. Must be all the late nights and drinking everyone's doing.

Went to my aunt's house last night for her Christmas do. My extended family only gives presents to kids, so I was wondering if I was still going to be considered a kid. Had my fingers crossed! Even if it's just chocolates, it's nice to open presents.

Well, yes, in fact, I DID get presents (yippee!) but missed out on one particularly important box. You see, my aunt gave me some money in a gift box, but someone distributed that box to someone else (who the heck else has a name like mine??! Grrrrr!) and so I am poorer for the mistake. Someone's loss is someone's gain, I suppose. Sigh.

Christmas Day itself was a bit of a blur for me. I was feeling pretty dense because I hadn't slept AT ALL the night before. Went to Hotel Maya for Jason L's birthday do. Stayed the night but couldn't sleep cuz three sleepyheads grabbed the bed early on and left me and a few others the lovely floor. It was so bloody hard and the room was so bloody cold... and I only had a small towel to cover myself with :(

So I was feeling prreeettttyyy whoozy and headachey on Christmas. Played with some magnetic building stuff my kid sisters got for Christmas... super fun!

Anyway, had a good night's sleep last night, and going for some street dancing class later so I should have another good night's rest tonight. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!





No comments: