Friday, February 04, 2005

Men's Fashion - What's That??

Hehe... even with men's fashion getting more adventurous these days, sometimes men still don't see the light. They're probably the most clueless in formalwear or officewear, eg. ties. For instance, how many of you guys, or you girls' boyfriends, tie their tie knot in only one way? [FYI, did you know that most guy's tie their knot in the Windsor style? At least in my experience.]

So here, I've stumbled across a very interesting website on ties and 8 DIFFERENT WAYS to knot your tie. Girls, do your guys a favour and teach them how to knot their tie, and how to choose patterns. Guys, you have no idea how much a well-dressed and neat person is admired by girls!

Here's the website : Ben Silver Classic Style :: The Classic Tie Knots

Also, check out the meaning of different knots. Click on "All About Ties" then "History of the Tie".

Useful information for parties, eh? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont tie my...tie. lol
I use a clip on :)
reasons:
1) Its 100% safer then a knot tie. If it gets trapped or someone pulls it..it comes right off..no choke.
2) Its faster to put on, meaning I can get ready a lot faster when Im gonna meet a hot date (not that it happens very often) lol

Anonymous said...

I dont tie my...tie. lol
I use a clip on :)
reasons:
1) Its 100% safer then a knot tie. If it gets trapped or someone pulls it..it comes right off..no choke.
2) Its faster to put on, meaning I can get ready a lot faster when Im gonna meet a hot date (not that it happens very often) lol

Jay