Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Battling work and colleagues

Just a quick one to update my thoughts, and so you guys don't think I've disappeared into a cloud.

It's my second week at work, and ups and downs are normal. Won't go into detail at the moment - suffice to say that I struggle with a particular person at work who seems bent on ignoring me and being rude. I was incredibly pissed the whole of last week, adding in the fact that Schrobbenmaster didn't seem to think anything of it... but yesterday that person seems to have changed her tactics. Won't change my mind about her until her behaviour becomes more consistent, though.

Anyways...

I finished two artwork proposals for a campaign for teens and sex. I'm pretty happy with the result, and hope that we get chosen for the campaign so that I can use those pieces :)

And now I'm working on creating a (brand new?) visual identity for the NS Tryout Festival. We did the first festival last year and I wasn't in charge of the branding (not that there was much anyway), but this year, we want to offer a solid identity and guidelines. I'm pondering between being ambitious and creating a whole new kit, which I can be potentially proud of, or refining and following on from last year's work.

It's making me nervous...

(Why did I bold those words? Cuz I wanna be able to scan through my posts in the future and see what projects I've worked on :P)

3 comments:

schola said...

hope everything will be better in the office... looking forward in seeing your work published! ganbethe!

Mumsy said...

go for ambitious and a whole new kit! show the m'sian mettle

frachely said...

I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN!