Thursday, June 07, 2007

There and back again

I'm back...

Ya I'm back... from my UK holiday, and from iloveblog. I'm kind of jetlagged and groggy now but I wanted to write something to tell people that I'm still here, I'm still alive and I'm still... still... still here.

Will put pictures up from my trip soon... if you've been following my blog, you'll know what my "soon" means.

I also wanted to mention that Danny Lim our senior writer on Off The Edge has been given honourable mention at the Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) Awards for Excellence in Feature Photography, for his "Ronggeng Revolusioner" in the November 2006 issue. Congrats! And woohoo!

What else?

Well, I'd like to say that Dublin is a strange strange place, with strange strange people. Will elaborate on that point when I put pictures up.

1 comment:

Bromley said...

UK is a dreary place with out you to bring the sunshine.
Gary