Friday, June 29, 2007

Last day and no regrets

It's officially my last day working here at The Edge.

As a "last day" thing, I thought I'd note down some things I learnt during my time here. Firstly, I don't regret leaving this company. I don't think my time here was particularly good or bad, but it was just not what I'm looking for, plus, things were getting pretty chaotic in our department.

I only take the positive in these circumstances, and they are:
  1. I've met good friends.
  2. I've added another software skill to my repertoire!
  3. I've seen my work published and gotten credit for it.
  4. I finally know what working on a magazine is like and have more choices in my career.
  5. I've widened my network of contacts.
  6. I've gotten a bit closer to finding out what I want in my career.


Can't think of anything else at the moment, but to sum it up, I'm glad I worked here, and I'm glad I'm leaving now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muah xxx