Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Piano String!!

I was importing songs from my CDs into my iPod, getting ready for my travels, and it was taking a long time, so I thought instead of sitting in front of the laptop, I'd go downstairs and play some piano since I hadn't touched the piano keys for ages now. So there I was, nicely tinkling "Scarlet" (piano solo version from Ayashi no Ceres - very nice) on the piano. Everything went well for that song. The next song I decided to play was Rei's Theme from Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's a REALLY nice song. I entered the 7th bar when suddenly "Twang!"! My 'E' string broke I think!! I tried pressing it several times and suddenly there was no sound at all. Previously there was a sound of a little hammer struggling to reach a string. But now - ZILCH.

Hopefully it gets fixed by the time I come back from Europe HEHE.

Yes, I have taken quite a few video clips already with my new camera. It's really fun! I've taken shots of my sisters, dogs etc so I can watch when I'm in England whenever I miss them.

Okay, I'd better get packing. I'll keep you guys updated on what I'm up to! Check back often! And Malaysian Devil can finally make his appearance on my blog! Two blogs merging! :D

No comments: