Thursday, February 15, 2007

PHOTOS: At work and at play

Pics of me working during my stint at 789, the bartender par excellence :P

Haven't been there in a while now but I love the peeps there, so friendly, so... as Mel would say, "Cappucino!". Mumsy Bumsy was so great to ask them to celebrate my birthday early during my shift. I rarely get huge birthday surprises with so many people so it was brilliant! After our briefing for the night ahead, they asked us to wait a bit, and then out came a huge brownie cake JUST FOR ME! Wowowow :) Thanks Mumsy and all you guys at 789! It was special!



Liza, BabyAmanda, Sham, Mel (behind), me and Mumsy Bumsy.


Liza and moi. Great chick she is.


Me and Atun, I call her Big Lady Boss cuz she always knows everything that goes on.


Professional bartender me.


CoolFrankie the bartender who won 2006 Cocktail of the Year. Love that guy.

No comments: