Thursday, March 03, 2005

Look what I found! Academy Awards speech generator!

Did you watch the Academy Awards? Looks like they tried to do things a little differently... just felt sorry for the... who were they, art directors or... no... those people who didn't get to go onstage. The award presented by Cate Blanchett amongst the audience. Poor people. Everyone should have the chance to get onstage.

I liked the song Beyoncé sang from Les Choristes, "Voir sur ton chemin". Too bad it didn't win. Too bad Phantom didn't win anything!

Anyway, here's what I found : An Academy Awards speech generator. Try it out :D Here's mine.

Cat's Acceptance Speech for the Stupendous Animal Costume Design Oscar:

"Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly believe this! I feel so lucky! And this statue - it's so shiny! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to know that even in my wildest hallucinations, I never would have fantasized that this could ever help me get laid so much. And to the other super-amazing nominees, I want each of you to know how totally mega-pumped your fake smiles makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was n't blonde enough, I just had to take a minute and think about how freakish my fans have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda special.

You know, there are so many back-stabbing talentless success stories to thank! First off though, I want to thank the glorified prostitutes of the Academy, who looked deep within their Magic 8-Balls before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank my guru, for being such a powerful force in my contract negotiations. And to Mom, who taught me to take life by the day. And finally, to all the Producers I slept with - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!"

No comments: