Monday, November 08, 2004

Everybody shout...1...2...3...FREEDOM!!

Yahoo!! Finally I can relax!!

"If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with bullshit."

It makes sense, doesn't it? Always sound like you know what you're talking about, even if you don't. That way, everyone will eventually think you're the genius you really are.

So what's up with the world nowadays? I'm so happy everything's done and over with. Tonight's CSI and I'm NOT gonna miss it like I always do. Best show in the world. Way to go CSI people!!

Some news from poor Grandpa G who's not feeling at all well today. Poor Grandpa's puking! :( Hope he gets better soon so Binks will have a healthy and hearty competitor in paintball! Thinkin' of ya, Grandpa! Hope you get better soon.

Ms Chevrolet owner wants to go party'n this week since we're all free. Let's! But no smoky, poorly ventilated areas! Any ideas, just leave it on the comments or the flooble. That thing seems to be temporarily down now.

Beach Babe has decided that she wants to defect from this country. She says the loony bin in Australia is so much better than the one we were at. Where's the loyalty, I'm asking you? Harrumph! (Yes, horses make that sound) Anyway, that girl is so ungrateful! I took so much trouble to get her out of that hospital and destroyed her records and she just wants to go back to another one. Oh wait, she's reminding me that that's the only way she can go to Australia. Oh well... the measures one will have to go through to reach one's dreams.

The Woman is celebrating her birthday today. Yippee! I think she's giving out free limo rides to anyone who reaches her house and wishes her Happy Birthday in 20 minutes. In that case, I'm off for my free ride! WAHAHAHOOHOO!!

No comments: