Saturday, December 31, 2005

iTunes does everything!

When I was moaning earlier about Apple not having much software available, more specifically a software which converts audio files into any sample rate I want... I was mistaken! I explored iTunes and discovered I could do what I wanted to!! This is why, my blog is finally featuring a new song. Very short song, but it's just a test. I will now update my songs more regularly YIPPEE!

Hope tonight's New Year's Eve celebration will be fun. I may or may not bring camera tonight... will keep you posted. A bit lazy now to write a lot. Am clearing my room... not a new year's resolution, just preparing for my big move to the new flat which will hopefully be ready before the end of January! Also will put up pics of that :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: