Thursday, June 16, 2005

What a techie!

Guess what?! My dad has agreed to buy me a video camera! Whoopee!! I'm definitely getting it before my trip to UK so that I can catalog my whole journey. Especially Paris. And I'll put some clips on my blog too so you guys who've never been to one of the most amazing cities in the world (Paris) can experience some of it.

By the way, my friend Charly has put some videos on his blog too from Paris ("Paris Pix de Malaysian Devil" on the right of this page) but I find it lacking in buildings. You should film more buildings Charly!

I'm also gonna try write in my blog at least once every other day to put up pictures so you can trace my journey. Not that I'm going to many places, but it'll be nice to look back on.

What do you guys think of the new song on my blog? Any comments, anyone who wants it taken off, just let me know.

No comments: