Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tis the season to get merry - and very, very, VERY friendly...

Howdy ho folks! Hope your Christmasses were as merry as they should be!

As for mine, haha! Managed to stay puke-free for another year! Which is great, man... really great, all things considered. I still have to return the favour of two pairs of puke-stained shoes to a certain friend of mine. You know who you are!

Lots of fun things happening around town, one of which was the incident where my car keys and house keys were in a friend's car, who was incidentally completely gone; and my phone, IC and driving license were in a friend's purse (and she was completely gone as well). It was complicated, but with lots of running around (and driving without my license, yikes!) everything was settled.

Basically, it's been a fun Christmas season for partying, but I also really enjoyed the decorations they've made an effort to put up around town. Very nice! And of course, we must always remember why we celebrate Christmas in the first place. I hope none of you missed out on your church celebrations for the birth of baby Jesus with all the boozing you're getting!

I don't have any photos from the parties, so I'm trying to get a friend to send them over to me, hopefully I'll be putting them up here before the next Christmas...

But here are photos from my mum's family celebration last night!

No comments: