Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I watched Kingdom of Heaven today and I really liked it. Not only was it a good movie (especially the music - brilliant!) but it was very suitable to my current state of mind and it really spoke to me.

In the beginning of the movie there was a scene of a few medieaval knights resting in the woods. And looking at them, and how they live and fight to survive, I found myself thinking again about how blessed I am to be living in this age, so comfortably. So, yet again, I thought to myself, "What does God want me to do with all the abundance of gifts he's showered upon me?"

ps. I LOVE the music and architecture in the film. Well done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God said you will be going forth to speak the word and spreading to many people the good news of heaven..