Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Wow, no way, I'm not talking about any of my friends here! Wouldn't it be weird to have friends together for 10 years? If you ask me, it's kind of sad to be tied down to that one person since you were 16. Sheesh.

Anyway, I was talking about SOULed OUT!! Visit their website at http://www.souledout.com.my (although their webmaster has been doing a crap job of not updating their website for the most important event of the resto's life). SOULed OUT is turning 10 this September and they're having a Mardi Gras themed Carnivale with lots of fun and games for all the family on September 9.

And I'm going to be BEAD GIRL.

Yeah... I'll be the one standing behind a (presumably) white table selling Mardi Gras beads. So come along and visit the outlet - it doesn't disappoint - I was there for New Year's and there were quite a few cute guys there ;)

No comments: