Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wow! A new experience!

I'm sprawled on my bed now typing this.

I finally did it! I went for my first ballet class! I've always wondered what it was like to be able to do it, and I'm now on my way to a better, stronger, more graceful body. It's an amazing feeling. I'm now half wishing I could stay here longer to study it instead of moving to the UK. But then, this might provide me with a good reason to get a student visa in the UK. I just have to get a good part time course for ballet in Manchester. If anyone reading this has a place in mind, do drop a comment below this post and I'll be really thrilled.

I'll try to get some shots of myself in class next week and put it up here as well as on my official Shoobs Boobs photo blog.

By the way, it's really cool being able to wear ballet slippers and point your toes. If you're a guy, you probably don't understand this, but as a girl, it's just... really cool!

See ya guys soon, please leave some comments if you like - I know people visit this blog because I'M not the one who's racking up numbers of over 12000 visits on my blog counter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

je voudrais bien te voir dans tes vĂȘtement de ballet!
Charly