Shoobs Boobs

From Kuala Lumpur to Rotterdam.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nothing to write so...

Posted by shoobaba at 4:17 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2013 (12)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2012 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2010 (94)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (122)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (118)
    • ►  December (25)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Great night out at Aliyaa
      • Knowing your limits hurts
      • Goodputty::Paperie
      • PHOTOS: Being a KLite
      • It's what time?
      • Post #300!
      • Nothing to write so...
      • Stingy ain't good
      • Jonathan Strange casting
      • Can't stop the music!
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2007 (83)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (56)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2004 (35)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (15)

Text Widget

True blue KL-ite, now working in Amsterdam and dissing life in this tax-sucking country of The Netherlands.

Popular Posts

  • Eerste dag in Nederland.
    Welkom bij Shoobs Boobs in Nederland! With that begins all my blogging from NL, hopefully it'll be just as interesting and full of mus...
  • Go ahead and read.
    Since no one pays any attention to me on Twitter , I'm gonna stop micro-blogging there and save it for here, where I won't be distur...
  • Part 2 of the HELP chronicles
    Okay I tried to find Part 1 and link to it so that your memories would be refreshed but I couldn't find it! I had a good time looking at...
  • The unbearable sickness of being.
    I'm suffering right now. I knew when I came here that I would have to suffer through this thing called Winter. But I was totally not e...
  • Shrimp pasta - best pasta I ever made
    So, several weeks ago, Doc Vicky asked if she could pretty please spend Friday evening with me because Super Harry would be having a night...
  • Another IND sticker and house renovation photos!
    Just got back from an early appointment at the IND to register myself at this home address, and to apply for an ID card. Lots of official l...
  • Krazy kat
    I like to say how our Pim is like a cat-dog (or dog-cat). I've never had a cat before Pim, but Schrobbenmaster's had lots of experie...
  • Brussels/Brussel/Bruxelles (Part 2)
    We really had no idea where to go or what to do in Brussels. I didn't do any research on it as I wanted to be surprised. All I knew abou...
  • Schrobbenmaster's birthday!!
    Last Sunday was Schrobbenmaster's birthday, and although we had to work all night on Saturday and had to stay the night in Amersfoort fo...
  • Well wishes that turned into a rant - as usual! Happy CNY :)
    Happy Chinese New Year everyone! And also a romantic Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day has never really been a big thing for me a...

Recent Posts

Categories

  • Amsterdam (8)
  • Architecture (1)
  • Art (17)
  • Belgium (4)
  • Bicycle Chronicles (2)
  • Birthdays (5)
  • Business (1)
  • Chester (1)
  • Daily happenings (131)
  • Dance (3)
  • Design (9)
  • Family (10)
  • Films (1)
  • Food (17)
  • For Sale (4)
  • Friends (1)
  • Funnies (26)
  • Germany (1)
  • Happy happenings (126)
  • Holidays (82)
  • Home (36)
  • Kuala Lumpur (14)
  • Lists (4)
  • Madrid (4)
  • Motorcycle Chronicles (2)
  • Musings (82)
  • Netherlands (16)
  • Nice places (26)
  • Paris (1)
  • Parties (45)
  • Rants (62)
  • Revealed (4)
  • Reviews (27)
  • Rotterdam (53)
  • Shopping (4)
  • Things to do (9)
  • Utrecht (1)
  • Wales (1)
  • Work (58)

Definition List

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.